ANALISIS PENGARUH FAKTOR-FAKTOR MODAL INTELEKTUAL TERHADAP KINERJA KEUANGAN PADA PERBANKAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA

Siarwi Siarwi

Abstract


The purpose of this research is to know the effect of Human Capital element, Structural Capital and Capital Service to Return On Assets (ROA) either partially or simultaneously in banking company that has go public and always make a profit during the period of 2010 - 2014. The research method used is proportionate stratified random sampling, with sample of 22 banks and data obtained from Bank Indonesia. Analysis technique used is multiple regression analysis by using Eviews 7.0 software for regression analysis and hypothesis test, because data used is panel data, that is data that combine time series and cross section data. The results showed that Human Capital Elements have positive and significant impact on Return On Assets (ROA) of 82.69% and the rest of 7.31% influenced by other factors. Structural Capital (Structural Capital) has a positive and significant impact on Return On Assets (ROA) of 81.82%. and the remaining 18.18% influenced by other factors, from the Capital Elements Services (Customer Capital) have a positive and significant impact on Return On Assets (ROA) of 84.50% and the remaining 15.50% influenced by other factors. Based on the results of Eviews output obtained F table of 2.40. Thus Fcount> Ftable (25.74514> 2.40), then seen from the value of Probability (F-statistic) is 0,0000, smaller than 0.05 or 0.000 <0.05, so H0 is rejected and H1 accepted. It is that the variables of Human Capital Elements (Human Capital), Structural Capital (Capital Structural), Capital Capital Service (Customer Capital) simultaneously (together) have a significant influence on Return On Assets (ROA). With multiple regression equation is: Y = 0.015 - 0.00047 X1 + 5.99 X2 + 0.0128 X3

Keywords


Human Capital; Structural Capital; Capital Capital; Return On Assets (ROA)

Full Text:

PDF

References


Abdol mohammadi, M.J. 2005.“Intellectual capital disclosure and market capitalization”.Journal of Intellectual Capital.Vol.6 No. 3. pp. 397-416.

Astuti, P.D. dan A. Sabeni. 2005. “Hubungan Intellectual Capital dan Business Performance”. Proceeding SNA VII. Solo. pp. 694-707

Bank Indonesia.2007.Statistik Perbankan Indonesia.Direktorat Perizinan dan Informasi Perbankan Bank Indonesia. Jakarta.

Ghozali, I. 2006. Structural Equation Medeling; Metode Alternatif dengan PLS. Badan Penerbit Undip. Semarang.

Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia.2002.Pernyataan Standar Akuntansi Keuangan No. 19.Salemba Empat. Jakarta

Imam Ghozali. 2008. Structural Equation Modeling Metode Alternatif dengan Partial Least Square (PLS). Badan Pnerbit Universitas Diponegoro. Semarang.

Kurniawan, G.R, Penulisan Ilmiah Tentang Analisis Rasio Likuidita, Solvabilitas, aktivitas dan Profitabilitas pada Perusahaan telekomunikasi Indonesia dan PT. Indosat, Tbk,http://library.gunadarma.ac.id//repository/view /357/-.html.

Masturina A, (2010) Analisis Pengelolaan Modal Kerja, Likuiditas, Solvabilitas, dan aktivitas terhadap Rentabilitas pada Perusahaan Property yang terdaftar Di BEI,SkripsiJurusan manajemen dan bisnis UIN Jakarta.

Ramayanti, T.Y. (2013). Tesis tentang Analisis Laporan Keuangan Sebagai salah satu alat untuk menilai tingkat keberhasilan Kinerja KeuanganManajemen pada CV. Kasur Achmad Syukri. Pascasarjana Universitas Bina Darma, Palembang.

Riduwan,(2010), Metode dan Tehnik Menyusun Tesis, Alfabeta, Bandung.

Sawarjuwono, T. 2003. Intellectual capital: perlakuan, pengukuran, dan pelaporan (sebuah library research). Jurnal Akuntansi dan Keuangan.Vol.5 No. 1. pp. 35-57.

Setiarso, B. 2006. Pengelolaan Pengetahuan (Knowledge Management) dan Modal Intelektual (Intellectual Capital) Untuk Pemberdayaan UKM. available online at: www.ilmukomputer.com (accessed April 2007).

Sugiyono, (2013) Metode Penelitian Manajemen Pendekatan

Kuantitatif,Kualitatif, Kombinasi (Mixed Methods), Penelitian Tindakan (Action Research), Penelitian Evaluasi. Penerbit Alfabeta, Bandung.

Sugiyono, (2013)Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R & D, PenerbitAlfabeta, Bandung

Suseno dan P. Abdullah. 2003. Sistem dan Kebijakan Perbankan di Indonesia. Seri Kebanksentralan No. 7.Pusat Pendidikan dan Studi Kebanksentralan

Tim Penyusunan Tesis, (2013) Buku Panduan Penulisan Tesis, Program Pascasarjana Universita Pamulang.

Ulum, Ihyaul, I. Ghozali dan A. Chariri, (2008). Intellectual Capital Dan Kinerja Keuangan Perusahaan; Suatu Analisis Dengan Pendekatan Partial Least Squares. Simposium Nasional Akuntansi XI: Pontianak, 23-25 Juli 2008.

Widhi Widyasari , Dra. Rodhiyah , SU dan Dra. Apriatni E. P, M.Si, Jurnal http://www.fisip.ac. Email: administrasi.bisnis@undip.ac.id, 18 April 2014.

Yulivani, D.P, Penulisan Ilmiah tentang Analisis Likuiditas, Solvabilitas dan Rentabilitas laporan keuanganPT Colorpark Indoensia, Tbk dan Anak Perusahaan http://www.google.com/search?q=.contoh (PPSK) Bank Indonesia. Jakarta.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.32493/jiaup.v6i2.1954

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2018 Siarwi Siarwi

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

MAILING ADDRESS

2th floor, Room 217, S1 Accounting Department
Surya Kencana Street No. 1 Pamulang
Tangerang Selatan, Banten, 15417
Tlp/Fax: (021) 7412566
Handphone: 08128002843
E-mail: jia@unpam.ac.id


Creative Commons Licence
Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi Universitas Pamulang by S1 Accounting Department is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://openjournal.unpam.ac.id/index.php/JIA/index.