THE EFFECT OF FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY (FINTECH) ON INCLUSIVE FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT ON MSMEs

Sri Kurnia, Rachmad Chartady

Abstract


Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) have considerable potential in the development of the Indonesian economy. However, there are still some problems faced by MSMEs, one of which is the problem of capital. With the presence of financial technology companies, it is expected to provide easy services for MSME actors in providing solutions to capital problems and financial transactions. One example of a program to expand access to finance in Indonesia that can provide solutions to various factors that cause low levels of financial literacy is Financial Inclusion. The purpose of this study was to determine the relationship between financial technology and the development of financial inclusion in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). The results of the study can be concluded that there is a relationship between financial technology and financial inclusion. This is evidenced from the results of the partial test which shows the contribution of the influence given is 43.9%, while the remaining 56.1% is influenced by other variables.

 

Keywords: Financial Technology, Financial Inclusion


Full Text:

PDF

References


Fitriastuti, T., Sari, D. M., & Purnamasari, I. (2015). Implementasi Keuangan Inklusif Bagi Masyarakat Perbatasan (Studi Kasus Pada Kutai Timur, Kabupaten Kutai Kartanegara Dan Kota Samarinda, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia). Seminar Nasional Ekonomi Manajemen Dan Akuntansi (SNEMA) Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Padang, c, 40–46. http://fe.unp.ac.id/

Ghozali, I. (2016). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariete dengan Program IBM SPSS 23 (Edisi 8). Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Hidayatulloh, A., Ainy, R. N., & Nafiati, L. L. (2019). Peningkatan akuntabilitas keuangan kelompok UMKM ‘ A isyiah Bantul melalui pelatihan pembukuan dan perpajakan. 23, 681–686.

Muzdalifa, I., Rahma, I. A., & Novalia, B. G. (2018). ( PENDEKATAN KEUANGAN SYARIAH ). 3(1).

Pribandiono, A. (2016). Transportasi Online VS Transportasi Tradisional Non-Online Persaingan Tidak Sehat Aspek Pemanfaatan Aplikasi oleh Penyelenggara Online. Lex Jurnalica.

Saadiah, R. (2019). Peran Lembaga Keuangan Terhadap Pengembangan Umkm Di Kota Malang Riza Saadiah. 2, 321–332.

Sugiyono. (2016). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R & D. PT. Alfabet.

Wahid, N. (2014). Keuangan Inklusif : MembongkarHegemoni Keuangan : Peran Kredit Usaha Rakyat dalam Menurunkan Kemiskinan dan Pengangguran (I. Isaiyas (ed.); Cetakan Pe). Kepustakaan Populer Gramedia.

Wiratna, S. V., & Endrayanto, P. (2012). Statistika untuk Penelitian (1st ed.). Graha Ilmu.

Wibowo, B. (2016). Analisa regulasi fintech dalam membangun perekonomian di indonesia.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


MAILING ADDRESS

2th floor, Room 217, S1 Accounting Department
Surya Kencana Street No. 1 Pamulang
Tangerang Selatan, Banten, 15417
Tlp/Fax: (021) 7412566
Handphone: 08128002843
E-mail:semcall@unpam.ac.id

 


 

Creative Commons Licence
Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi Universitas Pamulang by S1 Accounting Department is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://openjournal.unpam.ac.id/index.php/JIA/index.