PENGARUH INFLASI, PERTUMBUHAN PENDUDUK DAN PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI TERHADAP TINGKAT PENGANGGURAN TERBUKA DI KOTA SEMARANG TAHUN 2011-2020

Tri zahrotun Wahyuningsih, Salsabila Rahma Anisa, Mufidatul Ulya, Agi Khoerunnisa, M Al Haris

Abstract


The open unemployment rate is someone who wants to work, is trying to get a job but has not managed to get it. The problem of unemployment is a problem that is very difficult to avoid because on average it is experienced in one area, including in the city of Semarang, Central Java. The purpose of this study is to analyze the effect of inflation, population growth and economic growth on the open unemployment rate in Semarang City in 2011-2020. The type of data used is secondary data in the form of time series data for 2011-2020 which is sourced from the Central Statistics Agency of Semarang City. This research method uses the Multiple Linear Regression method. The hypothesis that has a significant effect on the open unemployment rate is inflation. Meanwhile, the coefficient of determination or R-square value of 0.652 means that the variables of inflation, economic growth and population growth are able to explain 65.2% while the remaining 34.8% is explained by other variables.

Keywords: Open Unemployment Rate, Multiple Linear Regression, R-Square Value

 


References


Aprilia Putri, D. 2016. Analisis Beberapa Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Tingkat Pengangguran Terbuka di Jawa Timur Tahun 2003-2014. Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi (JUPE), 4(3), 1–8. https://doi.org/10.26740/jupe.v4n3.p.

Astuti, I. Y., Istiyani, N. & Yuliati, L. 2019. Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Ekonomi, Tingkat Inflasi, dan Pertumbuhan Penduduk terhadap Tingkat Pengangguran Terbuka di Indonesia. Jurnal Ekonomi Akuntansi dan Manajemen, 18(1), 52. https://doi.org/10.19184/jeam.v18i1.10646.

Badan Pusat Statistik Kota Semarang. (n.d.). Retrieved Juni 7, 2021, from https://semarangkota.bps.go.id/statictable/2021/02/26/132/laju-pertumbuhan-pdrb-kota-semarang-atas-dasar-harga-berlaku-2010-menurut-lapangan-usaha-persen-2010---2020.html.

Badan Pusat Statistik Kota Semarang. (n.d.). Retrieved Juni 7, 2021, from https://semarangkota.bps.go.id/dynamictable/2020/04/08/148/tingkat-pengangguran-terbuka-di-kota-semarang-2007-2019.html.

Badan Pusat Statistik Kota Semarang. (n.d.). Retrieved Juni 7, 2021, from https://semarangkota.bps.go.id/indicator/3/64/1/inflasi-per-bulan.html.

Badan Pusat Statistik Kota Semarang. (n.d.). Retrieved October 20, 2021, from https://semarangkota.bps.go.id/indicator/12/112/1/laju-pertumbuhan.html.

Candraningtyas, S., Safitri, D. & Ispriyanti, D. 2013. Regresi Robust MM-Estimator untuk Penanganan Pencilan pada Regresi Linier Berganda. Jurnal Gaussian, 2(4), 395–404.

Hairani, H., Saputro, K. E. & Fadli, S. 2020. K-Means-SMOTE for Handling Class Imbalance in The Classification of Diabetes with C4.5, SVM, and Naive Bayes. Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Komputer, 8(2), 89–93. https://doi.org/10.14710/jtsiskom.8.2.2020.89-93

Isbiyanto, K., Wilandari, Y. & Sugito. 2014. Perbandingan Model Pertumbuhan Ekonomi di Jawa Tengah dengan Metode Regresi Linier Berganda dan Metode Geographically Weighted Regression. Jurnal Gaussian. 3(2), 461-469.

Lamatenggo, O.F., Walewangko, E.N, dan Layuck, I.A.C. 2019. Pengaruh Inflasi, Pertumbuhan Ekonomi dan Indeks Pembangunan Manusia terhadap Pengangguran di Kota Manado. Jurnal Berkala Ilmiah Efisiensi, 19(2), 162–172.

Padilah, T. N. & Adam, R. I. 2019. Analisis Regresi Linier Berganda dalam Estimasi Produktivitas Tanaman Padi di Kabupaten Karawang. FIBONACCI: Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika dan Matematika, 5(2), 117. https://doi.org/10.24853/fbc.5.2.117-128

Sartika, E. & Suryani, A. 2021. Pengaruh UMKM terhadap Pendapatan Nasional Berdasarkan Kelompok Usaha Tahun 2014-2018. Jurnal Saintika UNPAM : Jurnal Sains dan Matematika UNPAM, 3(2), 122–135. http://openjournal.unpam.ac.id/index.php/jsmu/article/view/7414

Tjipto, I. & Sutanto, M. 2018. Pengaruh Kepuasan pada Kompensasi, Motivasi Kerja dan Komitmen Organisasional terhadap Kedisiplinan Kerja Sopir Tetap PT Sumber Karya. Agora, 6(2).




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.32493/jsmu.v4i1.11383

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 Tri zahrotun Wahyuningsih, Salsabila Rahma Anisa, Mufidatul Ulya

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Indexed By:

Jurnal Saintika Unpam: Jurnal Sains dan Matematika Unpam

Publisher: Universitas Pamulang
Website: http://openjournal.unpam.ac.id/index.php/jsmu
Official Email: jsmu@unpam.ac.id
Address: Gedung unpam III lantai 7
Jl. Raya Puspiptek, Buaran, Kec. Pamulang, Kota Tangerang Selatan, Banten 15310

  Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.