The Influence of Interest in Learning on Student Learning Achievement in Class X Economics Subjects at SMA N 6 South Tangerang


  • Nadiana Nadiana Pamulang University
  • Enok Nurhasanah Pamulang University


Interest in Learning, Student Achievement, Economics


This study aims to determine the effect of interest in learning on student achievement in class X Economics at SMA N 6 South Tangerang. This study uses a quantitative approach and the method used in this research is the association method. The data analysis technique in this study was descriptive analysis and the data collection techniques used in this study were unstructured interviews, value documents and questionnaires. The results of the study in the output of the Anova Model obtained a sig value of 0.000 <0.05 (5%), so it can be seen that H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted. The conclusion in this study is that there is a significant influence between learning interest on student achievement in Economics class 5%) then H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted, and contributes as much as 0.212 or 21.2% to learning interest in student achievement and the remaining 78.8% is influenced by other factors.


Anggara, S. (2015). Metode Penelitian Administrasi.

Assingkily, M. S. (2021). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan (Panduan Menulis Artikel Ilmiah dan Tugas Akhir). Penerbit K-Media.

Nini Subini, dkk. (2012). Psikologi Pembelajaran. Yogyakarta : Mentari Pustaka.eni

Rusmiati. (2017). Pengaruh Minat Belajar Terhadap Prestasi Belajar. Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan dan Ekonomi.

Darajaad, R., & Fitrayati, D. (2016). Pengaruh Minat Belajar terhadap Prestasi Belajar Siswa Pada Mata Pelajaran Ekonomi di Siswa Kelas XI IPS SMA N 1 Kesamben Kab. Jombang. Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi (JUPE), 4.

Widyastuti, E., & Widodo, S. A. (2018). Hubungan Antara Minat Belajar Matematika Keaktifan Siswa Dan Fasilitas Belajar Disekolah Dengan Prestasi Belajar Matematika Siswa Kelas X Smk Se-Kecamatan Umbulharjo.